Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Years at Ranchmans!

Well, New Years in Calgary was fun (yes, really, it was fun!) I had a blast! And drank just a tad too much (too much free flowing alcohol). There were lots of saddles and dead things on the walls, I actually danced to country music (Shania Twain of all people! my god!) and there was a huge mix of people in the crowd. People were dressed so casual they looked like they just crawled out of bed and didn't change clothes yet and people dressed in tuxes and ball gowns. . .that was pretty interesting see these people two stepping on the dance floor!

(below) I decided that since I was in Calgary, I needed big hair!


(below) Me and Diana!


(below) Diana is thinking about how to best steal something for me without getting caught!


(below) Well, she didn't!


(below) This country singer is actually from Scotland, he's sold a huge majority of his records in Alberta, hence why he was there for New Years. He was actually pretty good!


(below) Me and Diana just before New Years


(below) Woohoo, I'm excited (in reality I think she was saying, stop taking all the damn pictures and let me drink this damn champagne!)


(below) I'm a little more excited


(below) We couldn't wait for New Years to drink our champagne so we got a second glass!


(below) There is this really annoying couple dancing beside me, dancing and making out! They were forgetting about personal space. . .bastards!

(below) Happy New Year!


(below) Dead things on the wall decorated for Christmas


(below) Random picture of the bar


(below) Diva Di!


(below) Diana and Mike


(below) I can't remember their names, well, he was being called chicken wing! lol


(below) Antlers!


(below) Random bar shot


(below) Just before a mess of shooters

No comments:

Free counter and web stats