Monday, January 02, 2006

Jennifer's Cochrane (AB)

Hi all!! I just got back from Calgary/Cochrane. There was no snow (I was very sad) however it was snowing as soon as I arrived to Calgary, but stopped about 20 minutes later. My flight out was awesome, I got called up to the desk (of course, I was thinking that I snuck something in that was wrong!) and I got a seat in the emergency row and didn't know what to do with all the extra room! It was WestJet though, there is usually a ton of room anyway!

(below) One of the many pieces of beautiful artwork at the Vancouver Airport (and next picture as well)



(below) Diana, she took me out for pool and a beer (or couple) as soon as I got into Cochrane, AB (it's about a 30 to 45 minute drive outside of Calgary, or at least from the Airport)

No comments:

Free counter and web stats