Friday, December 16, 2005

Walking to work

I thought I would take my camera to work finally, and snapped a few shots on the way. I went down Burrard street because I felt like a Tim Hortons, however, the line up was OUT THE DOOR! So I skipped that and just took some photos! The sky was beautiful this morning. It's been clear and sunny all week (yes, Vancouver DOES get sun!)


(above) this is the hotel behind where I live, but I took the picture because I liked the colour of the sky. It was about 7:40 or 7:45 this morning



(above) This is Hotel Vancouver. I was really liking colour today and I liked the shadows, etc on the Hotel. Of course, that didn't come across but I still really like the way it turned out.


(above) Burrard street at 7:45ish Friday morning, looking towards the mountains.


(above) My favorite building once again, the Marine Building


(above) This is the corner of my buidling that I work at (the one on the left)


(above) and then when I turned left on Pender Street, the moon was hanging in the sky! I was awed!


(above) Closer view of the moon. And I think this is the top of my building that I work in.

2 comments:

cristina said...

Jennifer,
Your pictures are awesome! Especially, the moon. It almost looks like its stuck on the antanae!

cristina said...

Jennifer,
Your pictures are awesome! Especially, the moon. It almost looks like its stuck on the antanae!

Free counter and web stats