Friday, September 29, 2006

25th Annual Vancouver International Film Festival!

Woohoo! I start seeing movies tomorrow. I had decided not to see a lot of movies, and then I read the guide again, so I was up to 12 (which really for some standards, that's not a lot at all!). So I went out and got tickets for the 12 movies, then, last night I went and read the guide AGAIN and found four more movies, so now I'm up to 16. Today, read the guide AGAIN and now I want to get one more ticket!!!! We'll see though.

Saturday I'm seeing When the Road Bends, Everything's Gone Green and No Sweat. Sunday I'm seeing The Last King of Scotland, Requiem and Fido (really excited about fido!!! looks crazy). After that, just 10 more to go (well, maybe more if I keep reading the guide!!!)

No comments:

Free counter and web stats